Welcome to The Glengarry News help page. Resources are provided here for readers and advertisers. Documents available for download from this page are in PDF format.
Submitting story ideas or content
To assist readers of The Glengarry News in submitting story ideas, editiorial content, and photos, we have prepared the following resources for download:
Advertisers can e-mail ad copy at our production department.
Support for our digital (online) edition
Support for our digital/online edition is available by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having difficulties with our online edition, the first step is to check your account. Is it active on the system? Is it paid up? Could you possibly have multiple accounts? You can reach out to our circulation desk at email@example.com for further assistance, or give us a call at 613-525-2020.
If your account is in order, here are some additional suggestions:
- Are you accessing the service from the link on our website?
- Are you entering your login credentials correctly? Passwords are case sensitive. If you are having difficulty, you can click the “forgotten your password” link for instructions on resetting your password.
- If you still can’t log in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate for you, as there may be a problem with your account.
- If you have logged in, but can’t access the digital edition, your Flash plugin may be out of date. Some web browsers disable Flash if it’s not the most current version, for security reasons. Flash is required to view our digital edition on computers. For smartphones and tablets, HTML5 is instead used to display our digital edition. However, we recommend you install our mobile app for ideal viewing on these devices.
- Do you have some software that may be blocking the service? It’s possible that a program on your computer intended to provide security could be overly aggressive in filtering our digital edition service. If necessary, you may need to configure the software to allow for content from our provider at pagesuite-professional.co.uk
- Have you tried another web browser? What about another computer?
- More help is available online in the Help Centre.
- If you still can’t access the service on another computer, you can reach out to our service provider, PressReader, directly at email@example.com
Photographs taken by The News photographers
The Glengarry News photographers take numerous photos around the county each week, some of which make it onto the pages of The News, while other photos do not. Any of the photographs takens by staff of The News are available for purchase. For more information, visit our Photo Gallery .
For further assistance
Please contact us.